Tuesday 18 March 2014

Why Govt. of India is trying to lure Kashmiri youth towards jobs and training them outside the state





I was recently at a recruitment drive done by Rooman technology under project udaan at SP college Srinagar, there were atleast 200 candidates who had registered for the recruitment drive and after the required  written and interview more than 150 candidates got selected and the HR guy provided on spot offer letters to these aspiring candidates. I was one of the candidates who had got selected, after clearing the interview they told me to submit the original documents and take away the concerned offer letter, but I was reluctant to give them the original docs as already I had some other jobs in pipe line, so I told them I will first discuss with my parents then I will tell about my possibility to join your organization. After that day they phone called me regularly and they were literarily begging to join the job enhanced training program.
   I was really suspicious and tried to find out why are they so curious about losing a candidate, so a close associate who is supposed to work with them told me that these companies are receiving hefty sums from government of india to lure Kashmiri youth towards providing them training and employment. These companies are receiving at least 5 lack Rs to train a single candidate.
Government of India are set to recruit 12,000 candidates from J&K in order to provide them training and jobs, so that means they are spending 12,000 *500,000= 6000000000rs. Not only that but they are spending another 6000000000 Rs in providing admissions to students after 10+2 in various professional college free of cost. Moreover they have sanctioned another 1200 corers for developing sports stadiums in every district of Kashmir.
If we introspect what does government of india get from pumping such a large amount of money on Kashmiri youth. Simply they get a Kashmir with no demanding youth, youth who were protesting in 2008-10 with a stone in a hand and who were shouting slogans are no more on the streets. The hands of stone palters are now writhing codes for some corporates far away from their homes. May be this strategy is another form of psychological warfare against ongoing movement for freedom struggle.                          

No comments:

Post a Comment